- Your mission will consist mainly in contributing to the design and development of programs. You will be responsible for the realization and technical implementation of programs and will report to the Head of Development.
- University degree or higher in computer science or a diploma/experience deemed equivalent
- Proven experience of at least three years in a similar position
- Experience with IBM i operating system and IBM Power Systems computers
- Knowledge of COBOL
- Experience in the banking domain
- Solid experience with DB2/ Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL databases
- Technical skills: AS400 /Unix / Linux / Microfocus / Windows / PowerShell scripting / Docker / Kubernetes / Python / Shell / PowerShell
- Knowledge of WebSphere, Tomcat and MQseries.
- You demonstrate initiative and are proactive, organized, conscientious and solution-oriented
- Responsible and able to work independently while contributing to the team’s objectives
- Solid command of English
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Capable of managing stress and unexpected issues
- Able to develop and conduct analyses independently
- Able to write programming and test documentation.
- The opportunity to work in an environment based on an MVC development framework
- An up-to-date SOA (service-oriented architecture) platform
- A company, product and market with strong growth potential
- Genuine team spirit working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you would like to join ERI’s team in Geneva, please send your full application (cover letter, CV with photo, diplomas and proof of previous employment) by email to email@example.com