You will provide assistance to our international clientele, carrying out:
- full installation of our software package (from database to application server);
- load testing;
- technical support interventions;
- first-level analysis of client incidents.
You will also manage our test servers, in collaboration with our development teams.
You should hold a qualification of higher education in computer science and should be versatile and capable of fulfilling the following tasks:
- system administration;
- application server administration;
- database administration.
You should be able to adapt to a varied technical environment:
- JEE: JAAS, JMS, JCE/JCA
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 (user and administrator)
- Operating systems: LINUX, AIX, System I
- Application servers: WEBSPHERE, TOMCAT, WEBLOGIC
- Build tools: ANT, GRADLE, JENKINS
- Other tools: JMETER, OPENSSL, WEBSPHERE MQ.
Experience of JAVA/JEE application development and a DevOps approach would be advantageous.
Good working knowledge of English is essential.
- You are efficient and thorough and can work independently.
- You are flexible and show initiative and team spirit.
- You embrace change and are proactive in putting forward ideas.
- You are client-oriented.
- A company, product and market that have strong growth potential.
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues.
- A modern SOA (service-oriented architecture) platform.
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you would like to join ERI BANCAIRE PARIS, please send your full CV and covering letter to the following address:
ERI BANCAIRE PARIS
Human Resources Department
49, avenue Hoche
Or by e-mail: ERI-Recrutement.Paris@par-eri.fr
Sharing of your personal data:
By sending your CV or any other document as part of your application, by email or by post, you consent to sharing certain elements of your personal data with ERI BANCAIRE Paris. You accept that this data will be collected, processed and stored by ERI BANCAIRE Paris within the framework of the recruitment process. This data will be stored for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
You may contact ERI BANCAIRE Paris by post at 49 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, to exercise your right to access, rectify or erase your data within the limits of the legislation in force and in accordance with French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology and civil liberties and with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.