- Provide product, technical and functional consulting expertise in relation to the installation and use of the OLYMPIC Banking System for our Asia Pacific clients.
- Provide system architecture, infrastructure and integration of the OLYMPIC Banking System solution.
- Be a player in the company’s pre-sales efforts, responding to RFIs/RFPs, explaining the technical aspects of the application in presentations and workshops, and discussing requirements with prospects, and clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with our clients on the basis of your professional knowledge and expertise as well as your deep understanding of the product and its capabilities.
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with departments such as the business analysts, development teams and client support teams as well as ERI’s international consulting team.
- Have extensive functional and technical knowledge of the OLYMPIC Banking System.
- Have a university degree or equivalent (3-5 years beyond A-levels) with a business or IT background, and several years of professional experience in the banking or financial sector, preferably including the implementation of packaged IT solutions.
- Have a proven ability to understand business, functional and technical issues rapidly, and to apply knowledge and creativity to find the appropriate solution(s).
- Welcome the possibility of acquiring deep and extensive product knowledge, across our solution components.
- Be comfortable participating in discussions on business processes, operations and IT issues in a financial services context.
- Knowledge of wealth management would be an advantage.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English; other languages would be an asset, especially Chinese or French.
- Experience of working on implementing a core banking system application.
- Knowledge of typical bank structure and main workflows.
- Experience of designing and implementing interfaces between core banking systems and ancillary applications.
- Experience of working in a client-facing role while solving products enhancements and integration issues.
- Experience of working on data migration projects.
- Experience of working on web-services integration projects would be an advantage.
- Experience of working on financial services messaging such as MQ, SWIFT and FIX protocol would be an advantage.
- Experience of working on Java socket client-server (API) integration would be an advantage.
- Experience of working on any third-party performance benchmarking testing tools would be an advantage.
Your IT skills:
- OLYMPIC Banking System
- IBM i-Series operating system
- UNIX operation system
- Any J2EE application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic and TOMCAT
- Any configurations/development/testing tools such as Putty, WINSCP, SOAP UI and Eclipse
- Ability to debug COBOL or/and Java program
- Understand the architecture of financial application packages
- Highly motivated, flexible, precise and outgoing.
- Well organised with a sense of responsibility and showing initiative.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Able to work on your own and under pressure.
- Willing and able to travel both nationally and internationally as required, including spending time overseas.
- Comfortable with, and able to adapt to, different cultures and business practices.
- A company, a product and a market with a strong growth potential.
- A company which encourages on-going training.
- Working with a product which is a market-leader in its field.
If you would like to join ERI’s team in Singapore, please send your full application (cover letter, CV with photo, diplomas and proof of previous employment) by email to