4L Trophy 2022
The event was cancelled in 2021 due to the public health situation, and after being postponed again this year, ERI was finally at the starting line for the 2022 edition which took place from May 5th to May 15th.
Two physiotherapy students,
Clémence Martel and Robin Masquéfa,
took the wheel for ERI.
Inseparable friends since childhood, they are great sports enthusiasts and always up for an adventure. They dubbed their crew: The Desert Twins Team 850
Ranking out of 838 legendary 4Ls that crossed the finish line:
- 631st Final overall ranking
- 667th Ranking step 4: The marathon
- 760th Ranking step 2 and 3: Loop 2 – Oued Ziz
- 754th Ranking step 2 and 3: Loop 1 – Erg Chebby
- 730th Ranking step 1: Boulajoul – Merzouga
View the full road map