- Work on projects linked to the installation of our OLYMPIC Banking System® software package.
- Provide banking consultancy services to our clients
- Lead solution implementation workshops
- Carry out functional analyses in line with the specific requirements of clients
- Transfer skills and expertise
You will draw on proven professional skills to maintain and develop partnership relations with our clients.
- You have received higher education training with a specialisation in banking/finance
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the banking and financial sectors
- You have advanced functional expertise in banking
- IT knowledge would be an advantage
You have an excellent command of French and English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are solution-oriented and have a sharp analytical mind
- You can prioritise and appreciate a diverse workload
- You are customer-focused and willing to travel
- The opportunity to work in an environment based on an MVC development framework
- An up-to-date SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) platform
- A company, product and market with strong growth potential
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you would like to join ERI BANCAIRE PARIS, please send your full CV and covering letter to the following address::
ERI BANCAIRE PARIS
Human Resources Department
49, avenue Hoche
Or by e-mail: ERI-Recrutement.Paris@par-eri.fr
Sharing of your personal data:
By sending your CV or any other document as part of your application, by email or by post, you consent to sharing certain elements of your personal data with ERI BANCAIRE Paris. You accept that this data will be collected, processed and stored by ERI BANCAIRE Paris within the framework of the recruitment process. This data will be stored for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
You may contact ERI BANCAIRE Paris by post at 49 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, to exercise your right to access, rectify or erase your data within the limits of the legislation in force and in accordance with French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology and civil liberties and with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.