- Provide product consultancy for OLYMPIC Banking System installations at our international clients.
- Maintain and develop partner relationships with our clients based on recognised professional skills.
- You have a higher education diploma (Bachelors equivalent) or university Masters degree, with a specialisation in economics or IT.
- You have several years’ experience working in the banking or financial sectors.
- Knowledge of the OLYMPIC Banking System software package would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in English or German (any other language would be an asset).
- Motivated, flexible, precise and outgoing.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Well organised, good sense of responsibility and able to show initiative.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Able to handle stress.
- The opportunity to work in an environment based on an MVC development framework
- An up-to-date SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) platform
- A company, product and market with strong growth potential
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you think you have the right profile, please post your application to:
ERI Bancaire Luxembourg S.A.
Human Resources Department
21, rue Eugène Ruppert
L – 2453 Luxembourg
Or e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org