- Manage production and incidents, deploy software developments and ensure safeguards.
- Define operating procedures and update knowledge bases and daily dashboards.
- Carry out the technical integration of applications and schedule processing.
- Provide technical support for users and resolve operational incidents.
- You hold a qualification of higher education in IT (equivalent to 2 years post-compulsory education): BTS/DUT.
- You have at least 5 years of experience.
- You are familiar with the relevant hardware, software, file standards and operating systems.
- You are very comfortable using the AS/400 operating system.
- You have a good understanding of Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server and the world of open source tools.
- You are good at listening to and considering the concerns and needs of users.
- You are capable of explaining and adapting your technical vocabulary when talking to people who are not IT specialists.
- You are good at prioritising tasks and organising your time in order to manage workloads and deal with exceptional situations.
- You are thorough and capable of applying, and when necessary defining, client- and mobile-oriented processes at an international level.
- A company, product and market that have strong growth potential.
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues.
- Extensive initial training and opportunities for continuing professional development later on.
If you would like to join ERI BANCAIRE PARIS, please send your full CV and covering letter to the following address:
ERI BANCAIRE PARIS
Human Resources Department
49, avenue Hoche
Or by e-mail: ERI-Recrutement.Paris@par-eri.fr
Sharing of your personal data:
By sending your CV or any other document as part of your application, by email or by post, you consent to sharing certain elements of your personal data with ERI BANCAIRE Paris. You accept that this data will be collected, processed and stored by ERI BANCAIRE Paris within the framework of the recruitment process. This data will be stored for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
You may contact ERI BANCAIRE Paris by post at 49 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, to exercise your right to access, rectify or erase your data within the limits of the legislation in force and in accordance with French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology and civil liberties and with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.