- Provide our international clients with consultancy services relating to their installations of OLYMPIC Banking System
- Maintain and develop partnerships with our clients by drawing on proven professional skills
- Find and recommend solutions that meet our clients’ needs and, in doing so, collaborate with our development teams to carry out analyses and implement new functions.
- Higher education or HES (Haute Ecole Spécialisée) diploma in information technology and/or finance
- Several years of experience working in the IT and banking sectors
- Experience with banking software; familiarity with OLYMPIC Banking System would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English; additional languages would be an advantage.
- Dynamic, flexible, precise and outgoing
- Well-organised, responsible and able to use your initiative
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and a good team player
- Ability to prioritise the needs of a demanding customer base
- Adaptable and able to handle stress
- Willing to travel internationally.
- A company, product and market that have strong growth potential
- Stimulating work in constant evolution
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you would like to join ERI’s team in Geneva, please send your full application (cover letter, CV (including a photo), qualifications and proof of previous employment) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org