- Participate in team in the analysis and in the development of applications and in the upgrade of computer programs related to our software package OLYMPIC Banking System.
- Follow up the different stages of the development projects: technical need analysis, implementations and developments, units tests, technical documentation.
- You have an engineer or a Master’s degree.
- You have expert knowledge of Java language and related technologies (J2EE).
- A development experience in the banking sector would be appreciated.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You are conscientious and organised.
- You are able to deal with the priorities of demanding customers.
- You are motivated, autonomous and show a capacity to adapt.
- You can very easily cope with stressful situations.
- You are fluent in French and have an intermediate knowledge of professional English.
- The opportunity to work in an environment based on an MVC development framework
- An up-to-date SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) platform
- A company, product and market with strong growth potential
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you think you have the right profile, please post your application to:
ERI Bancaire Luxembourg S.A.
Human Resources Department
21, rue Eugène Ruppert
L – 2453 Luxembourg
Or e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org