- Carry out developments for banking and financial applications linked to our OLYMPIC Banking System software package.
- You have received higher education training in IT
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience designing IT solutions
- You have expert knowledge of COBOL developments
- Knowledge of i System and Unix environments would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Java, XML and DBMS languages would also be an advantage.
- You are efficient and thorough and can work independently
- You are flexible and able to show initiative and team spirit
- You embrace change
- You are client-oriented.
- The opportunity to work in an environment based on an MVC development framework
- An up-to-date SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) platform
- A company, product and market with strong growth potential
- Genuine team spirit and the opportunity to work with skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company that promotes ongoing training.
If you would like to join ERI BANCAIRE PARIS, please send your full CV and covering letter to the following address::
ERI BANCAIRE PARIS
Human Resources Department
49, avenue Hoche
Or by e-mail: ERI-Recrutement.Paris@par-eri.fr
Sharing of your personal data:
By sending your CV or any other document as part of your application, by email or by post, you consent to sharing certain elements of your personal data with ERI BANCAIRE Paris. You accept that this data will be collected, processed and stored by ERI BANCAIRE Paris within the framework of the recruitment process. This data will be stored for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
You may contact ERI BANCAIRE Paris by post at 49 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, to exercise your right to access, rectify or erase your data within the limits of the legislation in force and in accordance with French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology and civil liberties and with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.